Lightning Baccarat is a fun version of the classic baccarat game that adds random bonuses to make the game more fun and increase the chances of winning. Here’s a step-by-step guide to playing Lightning Baccarat at Lodibet Online Casino:
1. make an account and put money in it. Go to the Lodibet Online Casino website and follow the steps to make an account. Once you’ve set up your account, use one of the various payment methods to add money to it. Note any welcome bonuses or special offers that may be offered.
2. Choose a Lightning Baccarat Table: Once you’ve logged into your account, go to the baccarat area of the casino. Look for tables with Lightning Baccarat or something close. Choose a table with bet amounts and options that work for you.
3. Know the Goal. The goal of Lightning Baccarat is the same as the goal of regular baccarat. You bet on the hand (Player or Banker) that you think will have a higher total value, or you bet on a tie if you think both hands will have the same value. The winner is the hand whose value is closest to 9.
4. Place Your Bets: Once you’ve chosen a Lightning Baccarat table, it’s time to place your bets. Use the casino’s virtual chips to place your bet on the playing area of your choice. You can bet on the Player, the Banker, the Tie, or a mix of the three.
5. Lightning Rounds: In Lightning Baccarat, the game adds random multipliers called “lightning cards” to improve the chances of winning. Before each round, a certain number of cards are chosen at random and given multipliers like 2, 3, 5, etc. When used in winning bets, these lightning cards can increase the return by a lot.
6. Get your cards. Once all the bets have been made, the dealer will give the Player and Banker places on the baccarat table two cards each. In most internet baccarat games, the cards are shown on the screen. Standard baccarat rules are used to figure out the values of the cards that are given face up.
7. Figure out the value of your hand. In Lightning Baccarat, the rules for card values are the same as in regular baccarat. Aces are worth 1, cards 2 through 9 are worth their face value, and 10s and face cards (King, Queen, and Jack) are worth 0. The total value of a hand is found by adding up the prices of each card. If the sum is more than 9, only the second number is taken into account. If a hand has a 7 and an 8, for example, the total value is 5 (7 + 8 = 15, and the second figure is 5).
8. Figure out which hand won: Once the cards have been given and the values of each hand have been added up, the hand with the highest total value wins. If both the Player and the Banker have the same number, it is called a Tie. The winning hand will be called out by the dealer, and the payouts will be given out properly.
Lightning Card Multipliers: If any of the lightning cards are part of the winning hand, the payouts for bets that included those cards will be multiplied by the multiplier number. For example, if a winning Banker hand includes a lightning card with a 3x multiplier, the Banker bet will be paid out at three times the regular rate.
10. Get your winnings. If your bet pays off, you’ll get a payout based on the betting choice you chose, with any lightning card multipliers taken into account. When a Player bet wins, the payout is usually 1:1. When a Banker bet wins, the payoff is usually